Become a Member of the NIB and enjoy the benefits of this status.
To subscribe now follow the two easy steps:
You will receive an email confirmation of your registration.
If you have problems please contact us.
Benefits of Membership
From Constitution (Art. 7): ...Membership of the Society shall be open to all person worldwide aged 12 years or over interested in the purposes of the Society... Membership is upon payment of the appropriate subscription which rates is decided by the General Meeting...
The many benefits of membership include:
- 10% discount on most items available through our shop
- a twice-yearly members’ magazine, Scottish Country Dancer
- access to the members’ area of the RSCDS website
- reduced entrance fees to classes and, in some cases, dances or other events
- to have representation at the AGM by the NIB.
and many ups...
The NIB membership card costs only € 7
To become a member of the NIB, however, you should also be member of the RSCDS
|Adult (age +25), annual||€ 29|
|Adult joint (age +25), annual||€ 22|
|Young-Adult (age 18 - 24), annual||€ 23|
|Youth (age 12 - 17), annual||€ 15|
Through our website, payment may only be made in Euro. The conversion £ / € is fixed and rounded.
By filling out the form below, you have the chance to become only NIB member if you already own the RSCDS card, or to both at the same time if you do not have it yet.